Taking care of your skin is important. As the largest organ in our body, our skin helps maintain hydration and protects us from everyday irritants and pollutants. It is also a gauge of our health. Fresh, glowing skin on the outside makes us feel better on the inside.
Over 80% of what we put on our skin is absorbed into the deeper layers of our skin and our blood stream. Choosing organic, chemical free skincare is an investment in healthy skin and avoiding exposure to toxins and irritants that can damage the skin’s protective barrier. Some key things to look for and that all zk’in products offer are:
- Avoid products that contain sodium lauryl sulphate, propylene glycol, parabens and petrochemicals. All zk’in skincare products do not contain these ingredients.
- Avoid chemical preservatives. Many natural products on the market still use chemical preservatives so look for natural preservatives and visit product websites to find out more. zk’in skincare has a unique combination of natural preservative for no irritation to the skin.
- Total % of certified organic. High % certified organic claims coupled with certification are good indicators of high quality sustainable products. All zk’in products are organic certified by COSMOS.
- Choose products with certified organic essential oils for beneficial effects on the skin from radiance and hydration to anti-aging effects.
- zk’in certified organic products contains ingredients such as Aloe, Hemp Oil, Colloidal Oatmeal and Rosehip oil that all nourish, soothe and replenish the skin’s natural barrier.
- Palm oil free or sustainably sourced palm oil products are a must to help protect our environment for the future. zk’in is palm oil free wherever possible or sustainably sourced where this is unavoidable in trace elements.
- Skincare packaging is also important. That’s why zk’in products us BPA free and recycled packaging, to avoid toxins and protect our environment.
Above all, choose Australian Certified Organic products. The Australian Certified Organic (ACO) is COSMOS approved - the highest global certified organic standard for the cosmetic industry. ACO approved products are formulated, made and packaged to stringent organic criteria that protect your skin health and our environment.
With a zero-tolerance policy of no unnatural ingredients, the zk’in range is ACO certified organic and dermatologically tested to be non-irritant. We believe in honest beauty, are certified organic and include clinically proven ingredients that deliver results for anti-ageing, sensitive, dry and oily skin.
With zk’in organics you don’t have to compromise between natural or results skincare, you can achieve fresh, clean, healthy and youthful skin that protects you and the environment.
Shop the brand today and discover honest beauty.