Welcome to the new zk'in website.
We've been away a while and we thank you for your patience during this time. We are sure you are keen to login to get the zk'in products you love. Here's how.
How to login as an existing zk'in member
1. Go to Login: To login into your existing zk'in account simply click on Login at the top right of the screen. (see image below)
2. Enter your Existing Details: You will be prompted to enter the user name and password you have previously used on the zk'in skincare website. Your user name is your email address.
3. Reset Password: The new system may not recognise your password and it will prompt you to reset your password. You will be sent a password reset to your email for you to activate. Once you have changed your password you will be able to login to your account and see your details and existing reward points. You will also be able to order your favourite zk'in products.
4. View your Reward Points
Once you have logged in, click on the loyalty points tab on the bottom left hand side. Your existing loyalty points will be in the system for you to use.
The new loyalty reward points system is based on exchanging points for money off rewards to give you more flexibility. Once you have chosen a reward, you will receive a discount code to use on the zk'in store. For more information on how the rewards points system works, click here.
Should you have any questions please don't hesitate to use the contact us page to send us an email or call us on +61 2 9638 7575 and we can help you get back on board.
How Do New Users Create an Account?
1. On the home page, click create account in the top right hand corner of the screen. This will ask you to enter your name and email address and create a password. You will then be sent an email to verify your email address. Follow the steps in the email to verify your email.
2. This will return you to the login page where you can login to your account.
3. On logging into your new account you will receive 160 loyalty points which you can redeem against free samples or your first purchases.